Mrs Sarah Lethbridge
Director of Executive Education
- +44 (0) 29 208 75096
- 3.01, Postgraduate Teaching Centre, Colum Drive, Cardiff, CF10 3EU
Sarah joined the Health and Services Team in the Lean Enterprise Research Centre in 2005. Since that time, she has worked on numerous lean projects in hospitals, universities and public and private services.
She specialises in helping to develop the knowledge of continuous improvement teams and have worked with the Ministry of Justice's Lean Academy, their Shared Service Centre in Newport, the Value for Money team in the Home Office, Legal and General, Principality Building Society and most recently, Nestlé, to ensure that organisations approach lean in a holistic, sustainable way.
Her passion is to explore the interconnection of lean concepts and tools, helping people to understand how all of the lean ideas, support and inform each other, to bring about the pursuit of organisational perfection.
Sarah has been appointed as Director of Executive Education. Her role is to work with external organisations to understand their learning needs and to then design programmes of learning which employ the academic expertise of the Business School.
- BA (Hons) Geography
- MSc Lean Operations: Modules - Lean Thinking and Practice, Systems Thinking
- Lean University: Lean Skills for Leaders programme
- Open Courses: Principles of Lean Thinking, Lean Thinking in Services, Lean Introduction
- Visual Management and how it improves organisational effectiveness
- The link between lean thinking and entrepreneurship
- Translating manufacturing lean concepts into service contexts - adopt, adapt or create new ideas?
- Understanding how lean programmes evolve and managing their evolution
Sarah has contributed to the following projects
Design and Development of bespoke executive education programmes for Nestlé, Principality Building Society, PA Consulting, Rabobank, Target Loans, SERCO, Legal and General, Ministry of Justice, Home Office, Merseyside Police, Cardiff Council, Manchester City Council and more.
Organiser of the Public Sector Lean Thinktank
Organiser of Lean Thinking in Universities Conference
- Editorial Board of the Lean Management Journal
- Member of Cardiff Business School Engagement Committee