Professor Paul Beynon-Davies
Professor of Organisational Informatics
Before taking up an academic post, Professor Beynon-Davies worked for several years in the Informatics industry in the UK both in the public and private sectors. He has published widely in the field having 11 books and over seventy academic papers to his name.
Professor Beynon-Davies has engaged in a number of government-funded projects related to the impact of ICT on the economic, social and political spheres. He was seconded part-time to the National Assembly for Wales (NAfW) as an evaluator of its Cymru-ar-Lein/Information Age strategy for Wales and was director of the eCommerce Innovation Centre at Cardiff University from 2006-2008. This centre was the home of the Broadband Observatory for Wales.
- BSc Business Management Business Information Systems
- Executive MBA - Business Analysis
- MBA - Business Analysis
- MBA - Electronic Business
- Business Information Systems
- Electronic Business
- Electronic Government
- Theoretical underpinning of Organisational Informatics
- Theory-driven approaches to Business Analysis
PhD supervision research interests
- Business analysis
- Theoretical foundations for organisational informatics